Limitations On Use by Minors
At HardPills.com, our Service is intended for use only by individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or such older age. The HardPills.com Service is not designed, intended to attract, or directed to, anyone under the age of 18.
Collection of Information
HardPills.com collects any information you provide when you use the Service, including, but not limited to:
- Your personally identifying unique information, such as your name, contact data, e-mail address, phone number, billing, and physical addresses
- Your login and password and any other account (“Account”) related details
- Demographic data (such as your gender, date of birth, and zip code)
- Computer, mobile device, and/or browser information (e.g., IP address, mobile device ID information, operating system, web page requests, cookie information)
- Third-party website, network, platform, server, and/or application information (e.g., Facebook or Instagram)
- Usage activity concerning your interactions with the HardPills.com Service and/or third-party websites, networks, or applications accessed through the Service
- Billing, payment, and shipping information
- Electronic signature
- Information about third parties that you refer to us (e.g., name, email, and/or other contact information, relationship)
- Any other information you provide when you contact or communicate with usIf you use your mobile device to visit, access, or use the HardPills.com Service, then additional categories of information that we collect may include
- Thename associated with the mobile device
- The telephone number associated with the mobile device
- Mobile device ID information
How Information Is Collected
HardPills.com collects personal and non-personal information directly from you when you visit, access, or use the HardPills.com Service; when you register with or subscribe to the HardPills.com Service or any products or services available through the HardPills.com Service; when you “sign in,” “log in,” or the like to the HardPills.com Service; when you interact through, your computer or mobile device (or any other device you may use to visit, access or use the HardPills.com Service); or whenever HardPills.com asks you for such information, such as, for example, when you process a payment through the HardPills.com Service, or when you answer an online survey or questionnaire.
HardPills.com might use various tracking, data aggregation technologies, including, for example, the following:
Cookies — small data files (e.g., text files) stored on the browser or device you use to view a website or message. They may help store user preferences and activity and may allow a website to recognize a particular browser or device. There are several types of cookies, including, for example, browser cookies, session cookies, and persistent cookies. Cookies may record information you access on one page of a website to simplify subsequent interaction with that website, or to help streamline your transactions on related pages of that website.
Flash cookies — cookies that are written using Adobe Flash, and which may be permanently stored on your device. Like regular cookies, Flash cookies may help store user preferences and activity and may allow a website to recognize a particular browser or device. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for regular cookies.
Web beacons — pieces of code embedded in a website or email to monitor your activity on the website or when opening the email, and which can pass along information such as the IP address of the computer or device you used to view the website or open the email, the URL page on which the web beacon is located, the type of browser that was used to access the website and previously set cookie values.
Scripts — pieces of code embedded in a website to define how the website behaves in response to certain key or click requests sent by the user. Scripts are sometimes used to collect information about the user’s interactions with the website, such as the links the user clicks on. Scripts are often at times temporarily downloaded to the user’s computer or device from the website server, active only while the user is connected to the Site and/or the App, and deactivated or deleted when the user disconnects from the website.
Analytic tools and services — offered by third parties, and which track, measure, and/or generate information about a website’s or program’s traffic, sales, audience, and similar information, and which may be used for various reasons, such as, for example, statistical research, marketing research, and content rating research, and conversion tracking.
By visiting, accessing, or using the HardPills.com Service, you acknowledge and agree in each instance that you are giving HardPills.com permission to monitor or otherwise track your activities and that HardPills.com may use the aforementioned technologies and/or other tracking, data aggregation, and data analysis technologies.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, HardPills.com does not permit third parties or third-party cookies to access any communications you have with the HardPills.com Service.
Use of Information
In connection with providing the HardPills.com Service, we may use your information, subject to the limitations, for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Verifying your identity;
- Confirming your location;
- Administering your account;
- Fulfilling your requests;
- Processing your payments;
- Facilitating your movement through the HardPills.com Service;
- Facilitating your use of the HardPills.com Service and/or products or services offered through the HardPills.com Service;
- Providing you with information about HardPills.com products and services by email;
- Providing you with customer support;
- Improving user experiences with the HardPills.com Service;
- Analyzing traffic to and through HardPills.com Service;
- Analyzing user behavior and activity on or through the HardPills.com Service;
- Monitoring the activities of you and others on or through the HardPills.com Service;
- Placing and tracking orders for products or services on your behalf;
- Protecting or enforcing HardPills.com rights and properties;
- When required by applicable law, court order, or other governmental authority (including, without limitation and by way of example only, in response to a subpoena or other legal process); or
- HardPills.com believes in good faith that such use is otherwise necessary or advisable (including, without limitation and by way of example only, to investigate, prevent, or take legal action against someone who may be causing injury to, interfering with, or threatening the rights, obligations or properties of HardPills.com, a user of the HardPills.com Service, which may include you, or anyone else who may be harmed by such activities or to further HardPills.com’s legitimate business interests).
We may de-identify your information and use, create and sell such de-identified information, or any business or other purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
Disclosure of Information
Subject to the limitations in the section above, we may disclose your information to third parties in connection with the provision of our HardPills.com Service or as otherwise permitted or required by law. For example, we may disclose your information to:
- Our third-party and service providers (collectively “vendors”) who provide services to enable us to provide the HardPills.com Service, such as the hosting of the HardPills.com Service, data analysis, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, e-mail delivery, and other similar services;
- The vendors that provide services to enable us to run our business and administrative operations, such as legal and financial advisory services, auditing services, analytics, and similar services;
- The vendors that provide services to enable us to promote and advertise the HardPills.com Service and the products and/or services offered via the HardPills.com Service, such as ad platforms or ad-retargeting services, as well as comply with contact removal requests or requirements, such as mailing list removal services, do not call registries, and similar services;
- Vendors as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws; and
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, liquidation, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock with such third party.
We may de-identify your information and disclose such de-identified information for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
HardPills.com may retain your information for as long as it believes necessary; as long as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce its agreements; and/or as long as needed to provide you with the products and/or services of the HardPills.com Services. HardPills.com may dispose of or delete any such information at any time, except as set forth in any other agreement or document executed by HardPills.com or as required by law.
In connection with any transaction that you conduct through the HardPills.com Service (e.g., the purchase or sale of any products or services on or through the HardPills.com Service), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to the transaction, including, without limitation, your credit card number and expiration date, your billing address, your shipping address, your phone number and/or your email address. By submitting such information, you grant HardPills.com without charge the irrevocable, unencumbered, universe-wide, and perpetual right to provide such information to third parties (e.g., payment processing companies, buyers on the HardPills.com Service, sellers on the HardPills.com Service) for the purpose of facilitating the transaction.
All credit cards, debit cards, and other monetary transactions on or through the HardPills.com Service occur through an online payment processing application(s) accessible through the HardPills.com Service. This online payment processing application(s) is provided by HardPills.com’s third-party online payment processing vendor.
We strive to use reasonable physical, technical and administrative measures to protect information under our control. However, you must keep your HardPills.com Account password secure and your HardPills.com Account confidential, and you are responsible for any and all use of your HardPills.com Account. If you have reason to believe that the security of your HardPills.com Account has been compromised, please notify us immediately in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.